Wild Alaska Lingcod
Regular price $115.00
Unit price per
Wild Alaska Lingcod. Hand Caught, Hand Cut.
8 oz individual portions
Includes 6 portions that total ~3.0 lb
- 100% Traceable - Small Boat Catch
- Every fish comes with an origin guarantee.
- Lingcod is a versatile white fish with a mild flavor, medium-firm texture, and a subtle richness in texture.
- Not as silky as Sablefish and not as dense as Halibut. It's unto itself. Deserving greater recognition than being served as an anonymous "white fish" in restaurants. It’s so good!
- Wrapped by hand in parchment, vacuum sealed, and flash-frozen for unparalleled quality.
- Skinless and Boneless (there is always the possibility of an unexpected bone in any fish)
- All our offerings are sushi-grade and a great choice for raw recipes.
I baked some of your Sockeye salmon at a really low temp on fresh lemon slices and garden herbs, it was a religious experience! I want more!!
Thank you very much for the salmon it is excellent! So much so, that I am ordering some more.
Always the freshest, always the best. Rick and Sarah never fail to deliver the goods!