Also known as “Kama” at your local sushi shop.
- 100% Traceable - Small Boat Catch
- Genuine Wild-Caught Copper River Salmon
- Copper River King Salmon is nutrient rich with an approachable flavor, and unparalleled silkines on the palate. This is the most coveted Salmon on the planet, and for good reason. There really is nothing that comes close.
- These Collars/ Kama are taken from our Copper River King Salmon. This cut is the fattiest, most decadent section of the Salmon.
- With a texture of King Crab, yet much richer and with a mild Salmon flavor profile.
- Most often served as an appetizer to indicate good things to come; not generally as a main course. 4 collars serves 2-4 people.
- Out of this world with a shoyu, miso, ginger, honey marinade; broil for a few minutes until they sizzle and pop, enjoy with your hands.
Our most coveted Copper River Salmon, caught for just a few short weeks in early summer. Each fish yields two collars. Quantities are extremely limited.