Wild Alaska Sablefish
Regular price $135.00
Unit price per
Wild Alaska Sablefish: JUST FROZEN 2023 CATCH
***Merriam-Webster Definition: Pre-order: to order (something) in advance: to request to purchase (something) before it is available for sale***
- This IS a frozen product.
- This is a pre-order. These fish are still swimming.
- As we continue to fish we will continue to fill orders.
- We anticipate the majority of orders will deliver in early to mid-June. We will keep you updated as our fisheries progress.
- Orders are fulfilled in the order in which they are received.
- Prices are subject to change and follow market pricing.
- You are locking in your price and claiming a share of our catch in advance.
- Route Insurance is an additional fee and is highly recommended.
- Please use the "Contact Us Form" on our website with any concerns prior to purchase.
- 6 oz portions, a quantity of 6. Approximately 2.50 lb total weight.
100% Traceable. Small-Boat Catch.
Every fish comes with an origin guarantee.
Sablefish is a versatile white fish with a mild flavor, slightly sweet with the richest and most luscious texture of any white fish.
- Nearly impossible to overcook and a very forgiving fish in the kitchen.
- Hand-wrapped in parchment, vacuum sealed, and flash-frozen for unparalleled quality.
All our offerings are sushi-grade and an excellent choice for raw recipes.
Rich, succulent, and full of healthy Omega 3 oils. Premium Quality. Skin on.
Contains Bones: we recommend removing them as you eat, not beforehand. In contrast to salmon pin bones which are best removed prior to cooking).
I baked some of your Sockeye salmon at a really low temp on fresh lemon slices and garden herbs, it was a religious experience! I want more!!
Thank you very much for the salmon it is excellent! So much so, that I am ordering some more.
Always the freshest, always the best. Rick and Sarah never fail to deliver the goods!